Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Best coleslaw ever my adaptaion of a southern living recipe. I love the celery seeds.
- 8 ounces coleslaw dressing (I like Marzetti's)
- 1⁄4 cup pickle juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed (or to taste)
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded coleslaw mix
- Mix together the 1st 3 ingredients.
- Add to slaw mix.
- Stir well.
- Sprikle top with paprika.
- Let chill in fridge for at least 1 hour but best over night.
Loved the addition of pickle juice. Great slaw. Thank you.
Awesome!!! The hit of the BBQ, I used dill pickle juice. Thanks for the help. Vicky