Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Replace the tomatoes with salsa and add more chiles if you like hot & spicy. Couldn't get the ingredients list to show 1 cup of nacho & cheddar cheese blend so please keep that in mind when reading 1 cup cheddar cheese blend.
- 1⁄2 lb uncooked rotini pasta
- 2 cups cubed American cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, blend shredded
- 1 (12 ounce) can low-fat evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons diced green chilies
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 5 green onions, sliced
- Cook pasta according to directions on box and drain.
- In small saucepan, melt cheeses with the evaporated milk over low heat, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes or until cheeses have melted. Add diced green chiles, taco seasoning mix and cooked pasta. Stir well to combine. Stir in tomatoes and green onions.