Recipe by wyzgirl14
This south-of-the-border dip is as easy as it is yummy! This is a great dip to serve at football parties, showers or just for family. I got this recipe from my sister, who got it from a former next door neighbor. Enjoy!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese (2 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine refried beans and taco seasoning mix; spoon mixture into 12 X 8 X 2" baking dish. (13 X 9" works well.) Spread sour cream over bean mixture. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with corn chips or tortilla chips.