Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delightfully refreshing drink, especially for those with a sweet tooth
- 1 soursop, fruit medium sized
- 709.78 ml cold water
- 1 strip lime peel
- 400 g can condensed milk (amount to suit taste) or 2 (800 g) can condensed milk (amount to suit taste)
- wash & peel soursop.
- Mash in bowl with lime peel.
- gradually stir in 1 pint water.
- mix well & strain throuogh muslin cloth.
- Add other 1/2 pint water , repeat process, making sure all flavour is out.
- Add condensed milk to taste for sweetness.
- Chill well before serving over Ice.