These mouth-puckering gummy candies can be made in any flavor you desire, but I would recommend trying to match complimentary Jell-O and Kool-Aid flavors. The Kool-Aid can be increased to a full package if an extra sour flavor is desired. To make a sugar-free candy, substitute sugar-free Jell-O.
- Prepare an 8x8-inch pan by spraying it lightly with cooking spray. Alternately, you can use sprayed candy molds to make gummy shapes.
- Place the water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Immediately add the Jell-O, Kool-Aid, and gelatin and stir vigorously until it has all dissolved.
- Pour the candy into the prepared pan, or spoon it into the prepared molds. Place in the refrigerator to set for approximately 20 minutes.
- Candy can be cut into worms, squares, or shapes using cookie cutters. You can roll in sugar or other half of Kool-aid for an extra sour kick.