Recipe by gwynn
This pudding is very smooth and yummy. I got it from a cookbook where I worked. It is so simple to make. Less calories if using sugar free pudding, low fat sour cream and lite cool whip.
- 1 (2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces Cool Whip
- 4 -5 bananas
- 12 -18 ounces vanilla wafers
Directions See How It's Made
- Make pudding according to box directions.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Fold in cool whip.
- In large bowl or sheet pan, make layers of pudding mixture, sliced bananas and vanilla wafers.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Must be covered and kept in refrigerator.