Recipe by Annacia
Sweet sparkling wine such as Asti Spumante brings effervescence to this colorful dessert.
Top Review by Calee
Outstanding colorful parfait. All the things I love fruit, lemon sorbet and asti spumate I couldnt find any lemon sorbet so I made some, the sorbet had lemon zest and I found it enhanced the fruit so much and seemed to balance the sweetness of the asti spumante. Not only great for everyday but for a special event as well! Thanks Annacia.
- 3⁄4 cup chilled seeded watermelon balls
- 3⁄4 cup chilled seeded cantaloupe melon ball
- 3⁄4 cup chilled seeded honeydew balls
- 1 cup lemon sorbet (or mango sorbet)
- 1⁄2 cup sweet sparkling wine, chilled
- mint sprig (optional)