Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good tequila is the key to these... I like these because they are not too sweet. Be careful because these go down way too smoothly! Use your limeade can to measure. Make sure to use a light beer or the beer flavor will be too strong.
- 12 ounces frozen limeade concentrate (do not thaw)
- 4 ounces Grand Marnier (or other orange flavored liqueur)
- 12 ounces Cuervo tequila, gold 1800 (I have also used Cazadores with good results)
- 8 ounces water
- 12 ounces light beer (I like Corona)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Pour limeade, Grand Marnier, tequila, water, and beer into a large pitcher.
- Stir until well-blended and limeade has melted.
- Add plenty of ice.
- Pour into margarita glasses rimmed with salt (if salt is desired).
- Garnish with lime wedges.
Great 'rita! Easy to prepare! Larger quantity makes this great for parties. :)