Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sonoma Diet, Wave 1.
- 3 medium boneless skinless chicken breast halves (12 ounces total)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 3 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut chicken into thin bite-size strips. Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the chicken to the hot wok. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until no pink remains. Remove from wok. Repeat with remaining chicken. (Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Cool chicken slightly.
- Combine chicken, cabbages, lemon peel, salt, and pepper in a very large bowl. Gently toss to mix well. Makes 6 servings.
- Make-ahead tip: Refrigerate, covered, up to 2 days.