Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
from the BBC, perfect for your Doctor Who Viewing Party!
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3 ripe peaches, peeled, stoned and pureed
- 4 -5 cups lemonade
- 3 mint leaves
- 3 handfuls ice
- peach schnapps (optional)
- Chill the juices, peach puree and lemonade for at least 1-2 hrs before serving.
- Divide ice and mint leaves between glasses. Mix the juice and puree together and pour over the ice. Carefully top with the lemonade.
- For an adult party beverage, replace some of the peach puree with Peach Schnapps, or add to taste.