Prep 20 mins
Cook 11 mins
A s'more cookie baked right on top of a graham cracker! Yummy!!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 100 g Plain Hershey Bar, chopped
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 4 dozen graham wafers
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time and then vanilla. Mix until incorporated.
- Sift flour, salt and baking soda together, add to wet ingredients and stir together.
- Add chocolate chips, Hershey pieces and marshmallows to cookie mix.
- Drop by tablespoon onto graham wafers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approx 11 minutes. Watch carefully as they burn quickly.
- Transfer to wire rack -- best eaten while still gooey and warm!