Prep 20 mins
Cook 11 mins
A s'more cookie baked right on top of a graham cracker! Yummy!!
Make and share this Some More S'mores recipe from Food.com.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time and then vanilla. Mix until incorporated.
- Sift flour, salt and baking soda together, add to wet ingredients and stir together.
- Add chocolate chips, Hershey pieces and marshmallows to cookie mix.
- Drop by tablespoon onto graham wafers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approx 11 minutes. Watch carefully as they burn quickly.
- Transfer to wire rack -- best eaten while still gooey and warm!