Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe can be expanded to meet the needs of any meal. Just be sure to keep the potatoes in single layer.
- 1 idaho potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Clean, but do Not peel the potato.
- Slice into 1/8th strips lengthwise.
- Mix the oil and the spices together in a shallow bowl, add the potato slices and coat.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 18 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees (f).
Very nice but too hot for my toddler :-(. And even a bit hot for my partner. Very easy recipe otherwise.
I love making this recipe for myself, or for others; they enjoy it as much as I do. Also, the recipe allows for so much variety that I like experimenting with it.
They were just delicious and so easy to put together! I won't be buying frozen ones again - these are just too good! Thanks Bill.