Solo Chicken Breast and Lemon Broccoli
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large frying pan until the butter stops foaming Pat dry the chicken breast and coat with the flour and black pepper.
- Place the chicken in the hot oil/butter, fry for 5 minutes and flip, frying for additional 5 minutes or until the internal temperature is 160 degrees (F).
- When the chicken is done, remove to a plate and stir fry the broccoli for 2 minutes or until tender crisp.
- Turn off the heat, add the chicken stock and the juice from the lemon and stir until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Pour the lemon broccoli over the chicken breast.