- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 22.18 ml melted butter or 22.18 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml dessicated coconut flakes
- 59.14 ml chopped nuts (pecans)
- 59.14 ml chocolate chips
- 59.16-73.94 ml condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Transfer prepared crust into a bowl & combine with melted butter.
- Pour graham mixture into a , dark, ungreased dark 9 inch round pan & pressed into the bottom.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes, nuts, and chocolate chips over.
- Drizzle with condensed milk.
- Place in your solar cooker.
- Solar cook until golden brown or about 2 hours.
- Transfer pan to a wire rack. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Slice into triangles.