Recipe by Chef Glaucia
These are my family's favorite for Thanksgiving dinner! They're perfect for turkey sandwiches later on!
- 4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup instant potato flakes or 1⁄4 cup potato flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients into the pan of your bread machine. Program the machine for Manual or Dough. Adjust the dough consistency as necessary with additional flour or water; the finished dough should be soft and supple.
- Allow the machine to complete its cycle.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and divide it into 16 pieces.
- Shape each piece into a ball. Place in a greased 11-inch square pan.
- Sprinkle lightly with flour. Cover and set aside to rise for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle more flour just before placing in the oven.
- Bake rolls in a preheated 375ºF for 16 to 18 min, or until they're light golden brown.
- Serve warm.