Recipe by UnknownChef86
My mom has made these since I was little. She had lost the recipe and I desperately searched until we found it. These are really yummy, we make them for Christmas.
- 3 3⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter or 1 1⁄2 cups margarine
- 3⁄4 cup Karo syrup (light or dark)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups ground walnuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat margarine, corn syrup and vanilla in large bowl until well blended.
- Add flour and cinnamon and nuts.
- Cover and chill until easy to handle, about 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Bake until light brown for 15-18 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Roll in powdered sugar.