Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another cocktail I want to try...from AllRecipes.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces coconut rum
- 3⁄4 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 1⁄2 ounce hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- 1 ounce pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- You can either serve this over ice or blend it with ice and serve as a frozen cocktail.
- These are the rocks directions: fill a large tropical or Collins glass with ice cubes. In a shaker, combine the coconut rum, butterscotch schnapps, hazelnut liqueur, pina colada mix and pineapple juice.
- Shake vigorously and pour over ice in the glass.
- If you blend it, use a little extra ice and add shredded coconut, if desired.
I made this in the blender with lots of ice. Served in a margarita glass. In place of pina colada mix I used cream. I couldn`t open a can just for 1 ounce. Love the hazelnut that came through. Yummy icy cold.
This was nice but very very sweet even for a big ole sweet tooth like me, a bit of soda water or mineral water would also be great added to this.