Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
I received an email from the www.recipe4living.com website and the title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween candy."
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 6 Snickers candy bars, chopped into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Press cookie dough into lightly sprayed pizza pan.
- Sprinkle with chopped Snicker bars.
- Drizzle with ice cream toppings.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or cookie dough is done.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
I made this for bunco night. The first one I used 1 roll of sugar cookie dough. The bottom was too thin. So I made another and used 2 rolls of sugar cookie dough. It was too much and started to run over the sides of the pan. So if I make this again I will use 1 1/2 tubes of sugar cookie dough and will probably sprinkle chopped peanuts on top.