Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy and quick dessert.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package sugar cookie mix
- 2 cups ice cream, your favorite
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Prepare and bake cookines according to package directions.
- Set aside 8 cookies (save remaining cookies for another use -- yea right!).
- Place 2 cookies in each serving bowl. Top with 1/2 cup ice cream; drizzle with 2 tablespoons caramel topping.
This sounds like a good recipe, but I think you need to change the name. Snickerdoodles are sugar cookies coated with cinnamon and sugar. Not caramel. :)