Recipe by Jessica
These taste just like the real thing, but you get the pleasure of making them yourself. I wrap each snicker square in wax paper squares and twist the ends to secure. I suggest cutting smaller squares (about 1") because these are kinda rich.
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 3 cups salted peanuts
- 1 bag caramel, unwrapped
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 2 cups miniature M&M baking bits (found in the baking aisle with the chocolate chips)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and caramels in a large pan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate chips and marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Add peanuts and mix.
- Turn into a buttered 9"x13" pan.
- Sprinkle top with m&m baking bits and press to secure.
- Let cool 1-2 hours and cut into squares.