- 1 cup sugar snap pea, trimmed
- 1 cup Brussels sprout, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 orange bell peppers or 1 red bell peppers or 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- coarse salt
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to boil; add the sprouts and boil on high for about 7 minutes or until tender.
- With a slotted spoon, remove sprouts to a bowl & return pot to heat.
- Bring water back to the boil, add the snap peas & cook for 3 minutes, strain & combine with sprouts.
- Heat butter in a skillet on high heat, add the strips of pepper & sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the peas and the sprouts and toss lightly just until shiny; season with salt and pepper.