Recipe by riffraff
This butter can be used on escargot or on steak, scallops, fish. It's a really good versitile compound butter to make. Put a pat on top of any piece of meat and enjoy. Prep time does not include the time it takes to firm up.
- 4 ounces butter, Softened
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, Finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, Chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat 100 g/4 oz (1 stick) softened butter with 75 g/3 oz (1/2 cup) finely chopped shallot, 2 garlic cloves, ground to a paste, and 30 ml/2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley.
- Add 25 g/1 oz (1 1/2 scant tbsp) salt and 5 ml/1 tsp pepper.
- Form into a log and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Place in freezer or refridgerator till firm and sold.