Recipe by looneytunesfan
From a Kraft newsletter.
Top Review by foodtvfan
Another great Kraft recipe. So quick and easy to make.I used Kraft turkey stuffing mix and substituted the hot water with just a little less potato water left from boiling potatoes. It was so quick to put together for a busy gardening day dinner. Served it with mashed potatoes.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 small)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken gravy
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 6 slices bread
Directions See How It's Made
- ADD chicken to large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray; cook 3 minute on each side. Add gravy to skillet; cook 5 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
- MEANWHILE, combine stuffing mix and water. Spoon stuffing over chicken; cover. Cook 5 minute or until heated through.
- PLACE each stuffing topped chicken breast on 1 bread slice. Top with gravy from skillet.