Recipe by Melvin'sWifey
Want a dessert pizza but don't want to order out? Try this little piece of heaven! Straight from the Boboli pizza website. Reminds me of summer camp as a kid... This is so great to make for kids parties or sleepovers. Very impressive.
- 1 prepared pizza crust (thin)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Honey Graham cereal (such as cinnamin toast crunch or other)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place crust on pizza pan or cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven and top with chocolate chips, graham cereal and marshmallows.
- Return to oven for 5-6 minutes until marshmallows are lightly toasted and chocolate is melted.