Recipe by Sherrybeth
A friend brought something similar to a get-together not long ago. I decided to see if I could make it without a recipe as when I asked her for her recipe, she told me she had purchased it. Kids and adults both enjoyed it!
Top Review by Lisa525
So yummy! I used a stone bar pan and it didn't get the cookie dough completely baked through (but it was still super yummy). I'll just add a couple minutes to the bake time next time. After I made this, a friend tried it with brownies instead of cookie dough, and that was delicious too.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) packagepillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups graham crackers, broken in 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- chocolate syrup, for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the softened cookie dough into a lightly greased pizza pan, flattening it to the edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes until it begins to brown SLIGHTLY.
- Remove the cookie from the oven and sprinkle the top with with the chocolate chips, graham crackers and marshmallows.
- Return the cookie to the oven for 5-8 minutes until crust is brown and chips and marshmallows are melted.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup, if desired.