Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Something fun for kid's of all ages. I'm calling a handful "1 cup".
Make and share this S'mores Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- Place tortilla chips on a plate and spread them out a bit.
- Sprinkle on the graham cracker crumbs.
- In a microwave OR stove top slightly warm the fluff.
- In a microwave OR stove top slightly warm the chocolate syrup.
- Drizzle the warmed fluff over the tortilla chips, followed by the warmed chocolate sauce.
- Top with mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips.