Something fun for kid's of all ages. I'm calling a handful "1 cup".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tortilla chips on a plate and spread them out a bit.
- 2Sprinkle on the graham cracker crumbs.
- 3In a microwave OR stove top slightly warm the fluff.
- 4In a microwave OR stove top slightly warm the chocolate syrup.
- 5Drizzle the warmed fluff over the tortilla chips, followed by the warmed chocolate sauce.
- 6Top with mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'mores Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 936.7
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 422.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 186.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 116.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white corn tortilla chips