Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup. Watch the little ones--the center of the marshmallow will still be warm after the 5-minute cooling time. Chocolate kisses will soften but not melt.
- 12 round buttery crackers (Ritz)
- 12 hershey's milk chocolate kisses
- 6 large marshmallows, cut in half
- Place crackers on baking sheet. Top each with 1 milk chocolate kiss and 1 marshmallow half, cut side down.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or just until marshmallows begin to melt. Let cool on a wire rack 5 minutes.
So fun and easy to do with your kids! They'll love it!