Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in a community magazine. I have not tried it yet, but it looks delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate milk
- 1 ounce chocolate martini mix
- 1 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce chocolate vodka
- mini marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- You will also need: cocktail shaker, 2 martini glasses.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice.
- Pour in chocolate milk.
- Add chocolate martini mix, chocolate liquor, and vodka.
- Pour chocolate syrup into a wide, flat bowl.
- Put graham cracker crumbs in second wide bowl.
- Turn martini glasses upsidedown and dip the rims, first into the chocolate syrup, then into the crumbs.
- Strain the drink mixture into the garnished martini glasses.
- Drop in several mini marshmallows and serve.