Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Since regular graham crackers become soggy when mixed into ice cream, we stirred in the bear-shaped cookies. From Cooking Light.
- 4 cups low-fat chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup bear-shaped honey graham crackers (about 48 cookies)
- Place a large bowl in freezer. Let ice cream stand at room temperature 45 minutes or until softened.
- With a rubber spatula or stand mixer, combine softened ice cream, marshmallows, and graham crackers in chilled bowl. Cover and freeze to desired consistency.