Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and Delicious Smoothie- perfect everytime. Tried various ways to make a great smoothie, this one was the winner!
- 2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 3⁄4 cup 100% pineapple-orange-banana juice (Dole)
- 8 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups mixed frozen fruit (Festival Blend at Costcos- Mango, Papaya, Strawberries and Pineapple)
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Frosty, Fruity and good for you!
Loved it! I used a bag of frozen tropical fruit for the fruit. It was easy to make in my smoothie maker. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2008.