This is a Pampered Chef recipe. It is my husband's favorite pizza.
Make and share this Smoky Barbecue Chicken Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees.
- Roll pizza crust into a 12 inch circle on baking stone or spread out as a rectangle on a rectangular cookie sheet (I do the latter).
- Sprinkle crust with 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- In small bowl, combine chicken and barbecue sauce, toss to coat.
- Add bell pepper and onion to chicken mixture.
- Top crust with chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.