1/1 Photo of Smoky Barbecue Chicken Pizza
This is a Pampered Chef recipe. It is my husband's favorite pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 415 degrees.
- 2Roll pizza crust into a 12 inch circle on baking stone or spread out as a rectangle on a rectangular cookie sheet (I do the latter).
- 3Sprinkle crust with 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- 4In small bowl, combine chicken and barbecue sauce, toss to coat.
- 5Add bell pepper and onion to chicken mixture.
- 6Top crust with chicken mixture.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- 8Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoky Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.1
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.1 mg
- Sodium 267.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust