Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 tortilla
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese
- 1 leaf red leaf lettuce
- 1⁄2 roma tomato, sliced
- 1⁄2 ounce alfalfa sprout
Dill Cream Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic or 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix all ingredients except for dill cream sauce ingredients together.
- Mix all of dill sauce ingredients together seperately.
- Put salmon mixture on warm tortilla and top with dill sauce.
This is a good recipe, but I would have like to have had a bit thicker sauce. I used half and half though, so next time I will use whip cream I think. Turned out that my tomatoes were a little old too, so I ended up useing salsa instead, and it added a very nice kick.