Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Cooking Light, April 2007.
Make and share this Smoked Salmon and Cheese Mini Twice-Baked Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 6 small yukon gold potatoes (about 2 pounds) or 6 small red potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely grated white cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped smoked salmon (1 ounce)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Rub potatoes with oil; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Place potatoes on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half crosswise; cut off a small portion of the rounded edge so the potato will stand upright.
- Carefully scoop out about 1 teaspoon pulp from each half, leaving the shells intact.
- Combine potato pulp, milk, butter, pepper, cheese, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl.
- Spoon about 1 heaping teaspoon potato mixture into each potato shell.
- Arrange stuffed potatoes on a jelly-roll pan; top each with 1/2 teaspoon chopped salmon.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.