Recipe by Chef Yanti Tri Dasuki
This food comes from the Sumatra Island ... more delicious when eaten with rice cake .... thew the Sumatran cuisine always use coconut milk and a variety of spices
- 1⁄2 kg fern fronds
- 1⁄4 liter coconut milk
- 1⁄4 kg smoked fish fillet
Directions See How It's Made
- minced onion, garlic, ginger. turmeric and cayenne pepper.
- cut frond select parts of young leaves, wash and set aside.
- diced smoked fish, wash and set aside.
- stir-fry seasoning that has been mashed until fragrant, enter the bay leaf.
- enter the coconut milk, stir until boiling.
- after boiling enter salainya fern fronds and fish, add salt and flavoring.
- stir not to break the coconut milk, after the leaves and tender smoked fish, lift -- and ready to be served.