Recipe by Corrinne J
This omelet is perfect for a special brunch. The creamy smoked flavor of the brie cheese and the salty bacon are just perfect together!
- 12 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsalted butter or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 12 slices crisp bacon
- 1 cup wild mushroom, sliced and cooked
- 1 wedge of alouette smoked baby brie cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the milk, and beat them well.
- Melt the butter in a 6-inch nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Pour the eggs into the pan, scramble slightly. Allow the eggs to coat the pan and cook evenly.
- Crumble the bacon into the eggs, add the mushrooms and 2 slices of Alouette Smoked Brie.
- Let cook for 1 minute.
- Using a spatula carefully fold omelet in half.
- Top omelet with 2 slices of Alouette Baby Brie Smoked Wedge.
- Gently slide omelet onto plate and serve immediately.
- Repeat for remaining omelets.