Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use protection kids!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sloe gin
- 1 dash grenadine or 1 1⁄2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces peach schnapps (not brandy!)
- orange juice
- crushed ice
- caster sugar or extra finely granulated sugar
- cherries (to garnish)
- Place the wet ingredients except grenadine in a shaker and shake with ice.
- Use enough juice to fill a tall glass.
- Dip a tall glass in grenadine and then in sugar, repeat until you have a nice frosting.
- Fill the glass with about an inch of shaved ice and put in the dash of grenadine.
- Strain over the shaved ice.
- Serve with a pink straw through a cherry and a parasol.
- If you're feeling really un straight use a straw with tinsel on it.
very good cocktail... had to try it because of the name. i was once told by a bartender at my work never to your grenadine in liquor to use cranberry juice instead.