Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
I got this recipe from the Kookin' with Kelloggs cookbook. It is easy and great if you like spicy food. Thanks for the cookbook, Larry.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken legs with thigh (about 4 ounces each)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) canspetite cut diced tomatoes with jalapeno peppers
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Remove skin from chicken.
- Mix tomatoes and peanut butter together.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours.
- Chicken is done when it falls off the bone.
- Place chicken on serving plate.
- Spoon on sauce.
I love the tomato and peanut butter combination. The only change I would consider would be adding additional peppers.