Recipe by DrGaellon
Rigatoni, pizza sauce, ground beef, mozzarella... and add any pizza-style toppings you like!
- 1 lb 90% lean ground beef
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 16 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of tomato soup
- 2 (14 ounce) jars tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; Drain and set aside.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Drain off grease.
- In slow cooker, alternate layers of ground beef, noodles, cheese, soup, and sauce. Cook on Low setting for 4 hours.