Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 hrs
From January 2008 Betty Crocker Calendar. Throw everything in the crockpot in the morning and come home a wonderful dinner. Make cornbread during the final 30 minutes of cooking. Serve topped with cheese.
- 2 lbs stewing beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn
- In a 4 quart slow cooker, mix beef, tomatoes, frozen onions, and chili powder.
- Cover, cook on low for 9-11 hours.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix, beans and corn.
- Increase to high and cook 30 minutes, covered.
This recipe will be filed with my favorites. It couldn't be easier and it was delicious!!!