Recipe by Kerena
From the BettyCrocker.com websites...."Let potatoes soak up creamy mushroom and garlic flavors, then sprinkle with Parmesan to add a flavorful snap. "
- 2.46 ml cream of tartar
- 1360.77 g russet potatoes, peeled, sliced (about 8 medium)
- 304.75 g can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 118.29 ml water
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
- 44.37 ml butter or 44.37 ml margarine, melted
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 78.07 ml fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine 1 cup water and cream of tartar. Add sliced potatoes; toss to coat. Drain, discarding water. Place potatoes in 3 to 4-quart slow cooker.
- In medium bowl, combine soup, 1/2 cup water, flour, butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix well. Pour mixture over potatoes; stir gently to coat.
- Cover; cook on Low setting for 5 to 6 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.