1/2 Photos of Slow Cooker Corned Beef
7 hrs 5 mins
This slow cooker corned beef recipe is so easy, with basic ingredients, and it cooks on low for 7 hours. It is basic, but it is so very delicious. Hubby gave it 5 stars out of 5 and even my fussy 2-year-old ate it all. Hope you enjoy it! We ate this with roasted vegetables, and I topped mine with pickled mustard; my husband used gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour into slow cooker water and vinegar,
- 2peel and cut onion into quarters, add to slow cooker,.
- 3sprinkle in brown sugar,.
- 4place meat into slow cooker,
- 5cover, set to low and leave for seven hours.
- 6Let stand for ten minutes before slicing, meat is so succulent.
- 7Top meat with mustard pickles, chutney or relish.
- 8Serve with your favourite vegetables, its such a quick and easy meal but so yummy, enjoy!
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Corned Beef
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 657.8
- Calories from Fat 427
- Total Fat 47.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 245.0 mg
- Sodium 2842.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 45.7 g