Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Very moist tenderloin in a savory gravy.
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- hot mashed potatoes (optional)
- Place pork in a slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine the soups; stir until smooth.
- Pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until the meat is tender.
- Serve with mashed potatoes if desired.
These turned out pretty well. My sauce was a bit thin but was easliy thickened with a bit of flour. Since I don't know much about pork tenderloins I made the mistake of not removing all visable fat first. They would be very good and I'll definitly make them again... on a nice cold day!