Recipe by carolinafan
Top Review by jovigirl
I don't know why, but this just didn't go over well in this house and I followed the recipe exactly as written. Maybe its just a matter of taste. Since there were 2 really good reviews before me, I'm thinking that must be what it was. Thanks anyway for posting it!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Add half of the onions, the soup, milk and pepper; mix well.
- Spray 3-1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer potatoes and green beans in sprayed slow cooker. Top with beef mixture; spread evenly.
- Cover; cook on Low setting 6 to 7 hours. Top with remaining half of the onions before serving.