Recipe by lets.eat
This is very good, creamy and cheesy. We all enjoyed it. Recipe Hails from 'TOH' Slow Cooker Recipes
Top Review by Loves2Cook!
Definitely a keeper! This is an excellent slow-cooker mac-n-cheese recipe. My son liked it so much when I made it last week that he's asked for it again this week. I added some diced ham to recipe, which went well. My son has asked that I add more ham this time around. Other than adding the ham, I made the recipe exactly as written. It is not "sauce-y", but developed a nice crust around the edges in my slow cooker.
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Place in a 5-quart crockpot; add butter and mix. In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, evaporated milk, canned soup, milk, and 3 cups of the cheese. Pour over the macaroni mixture; stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of cheese. Cook 15 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with paprika.