Recipe by SilentCricket
Found this on a "Beef; It's What's for Dinner" ad. Looks mighty tasty, easy, and quick...Something we're all looking for with our hectic schedules!
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 3⁄4 cup frozen corn kernels, defrosted
- 1⁄4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion (scallions)
- 1 large Italian bread or 1 large pizza dough (12")
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated colby-monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425.
- In large non-stick skillet brown beef, stirring occasionally.
- (about 8-10 minutes) Drain off fat.
- To beef, add corn, barbecue sauce, and green onions.
- (If desired, stir in 1/2 tsp salt too) Heat through.
- Place bread shell or pizza crust on baking sheet.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly over crust; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Slice into wedges.