Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
A very simple, easy sandwich recipe that we liked. From BHG.
Top Review by Cook4_6
I have made something similar in the past...kind of reminds me of a White Castle Hamburger if you put catsup, mustard and pickle on them (and cheese if you wish). These are quick, easy and a great alternative to Sloppy Joes. Thanks for posting!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 4 -6 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook and crumble the ground beef until no longer pink; drain.
- Add flour and stir to mix.
- Add in soup and stir to mix.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is bubbly.
- Continue to cook and stir for 2 minutes or so until mixture thickens.
- Spoon meat mixture into buns and serve.