Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A tasty summery dish.
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 unwaxed lemon
- 2 tuna steaks, about 5 . 5oz each and about 1 . 4in thick
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 3 ounces arugula leaves
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat a griddle pan until very hot.
- Rub the tuna steaks with 2tbsp of the oil. Cook on the griddle pan for 1 minute on each side. Then season with salt and pepper and place on a chopping board to rest for 1 minute.
- To prepare the gremolata, place the parsley and the garlic on a chopping board and finely chop with a sharp knife. Place in a bowl and grate over the zest of ½ the lemon. Mix and set aside.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and cook, on the cut-side, in a frying pan. For 30 second to make them soft. Add balsamic vinegar.
- Place the arugula on a serving plate and lay the tuna steaks on top. Add the tomatoes and drizzle over the gremolata and serve.