Recipe by YoungOne16
QUICK, SIMPLE AND JUST PLAIN GOOD...I was craving hot chocolate one night and just started experimenting with this. You can use regular milk and real sugar if you want in substitution but its not necessary at all!
Top Review by brokenburner
I'm not going to give this a star rating, because I already knew I didn't like hot cocoa... I just figured this was worth a shot. I used a heaping half teaspoon of cocoa, six packets of Splenda, original soymilk, and Walden Farms chocolate syrup. It smelled and tasted oddly like coffee, and the consistency was a lot thinner than I thought it would be. It was not to my taste at all, but it would have been unusual if it was. Thanks for posting.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- 8 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fat free chocolate soymilk
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- add cocoa powder and splenda to bottom of mug and mix together.
- add water (do not use hot water or this won't taste right).
- microwave on high for 1 minute.
- remove from microwave and add milk and syrup, stir.
- microwave for 45 seconds more.
- stir and enjoy!