Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on the Skinny Kitchen website and tried it with 2% milk and regular yogurt that I froze for an hour, and it was great. I don't follow the WW diet, so I can't speak for the accuracy of the WW information. But I've included all the WW info for those who want to know the point values, etc. One 16-ounce serving is WW (old plan) 4 points or WW (new plan) Points Plus 5. If you’re looking to cut the calories and points, share it with someone, which one 8-ounce serving is still very satisfying and is WW (old plan) 2 points or WW (new plan) Points Plus 3.
- 3⁄4 cup non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon peppermint extract or 1⁄8 teaspoon mint extract
- 5 drops green food coloring
- sugar substitute, 1-2 packets (Truvia, Stevia, Splenda, etc ( I used Equal)
- 3 -4 ice cubes
- whipped cream, fat-free (optional garnish)
- Combine all shake ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth. Stop blender and stir with a spoon to help blend everything.
- Pour into a 16-ounce glass. (Or for two servings, split evenly among two 8-ounce glasses.) Top with light whipped cream, if desired and enjoy immediately. It's great with or without the whipped cream.