Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy Week Night Meal!
- 1 tablespoon bertolli classico olive oil
- 1 lb boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (2 ounce) packagelipton recipe secrets onion and mushroom soup mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat Olive Oil over medium-high heat and brown steak, stirring occasionally, in two batches. Remove steak and set aside.
- Stir in broccoli and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix blended with water, brown sugar and soy sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Return steak to skillet and cook 1 minute or until steak is done. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
- Also terrific with Lipton ® Recipe Secrets ® Onion Soup Mix.